19 October 2010

A Fall's Tale

To whom it may concern. Hark and behold, fall's beautiful garment shows its magnificence to our unworthy eyes…
Evening's calm heralds great cold


Next morning, snow has cometh


Idem


Idem


Some wonderful waterfall on the way down to the village

More to come…

4 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes!! Michelle, this is beautiful! I can't believe you are living in Switzerland! SO neat.

    Congratulations again, I know you are so joy filled right now. I wish I could spend hours catching up with you, but I'm glad you are at least writing a blog. I can keep up with you via blog-land. Chad and I are trying to keep up with our blog, but blogging isn't really in our blood, so we've resolved to leaving pictures and maybe a sentence or two.
    Keep up with yours as long as you can! I love seeing a little into your life these days!

    Love you loads, my friend! Best wishes and Merry Christmas!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are unbelievable pictures, Michelle! It looks like you're living in Fairy Tale Land :D
    I miss you guys, but having this blog will really help me stay connected, I hope.
    Stay happy and healthy and eat plenty of milk chocolate :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I wish I could spend hours catching up with you, too! Someday...
    I'll have to check out your blog. It's not really in my blood either, but we'll see how well I do with updates. =)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Formerly Known as PembertonJanuary 7, 2011 at 7:34 AM

    Robert The Goose,
    Yes, there are aspects of life here that remind one of Fairy Tale Land. I miss you and your family, too, and I'm counting on your comments when I post pictures and stuff! It's great to know that you guys are reading the blog. I haven't eaten any milk chocolate lately - a shame, I know - but we did have cheese fondue on Christmas Eve.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete