21 January 2011

Well, we found the wedding photos

The disk with the wedding pictures was in Geneva, we were in Zürich... what can I say, we travel around a lot. But the disk and I are reunited, and now I'll stop typing since I know you all just want to see the photos.

The men getting ready

Photography time!



I love that we are in the bathroom in this picture









A little taste of what's to come. There will be more pictures of the gentlemen, really, but it takes about 15 minutes to upload each picture since they are high quality... and I refuse to compromise and reduce the images or whatever to speed up the process. So photos come in tantalizing little batches!

By the way, this was the best wedding cake ever. It had about 7 layers of chocolate cake and mocha mousse and was beyond delicious. It's a good thing I was busy talking to everyone at the reception because otherwise I would have eaten SO MUCH of this cake.

More pictures soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you & mom not because you are in the bathroom but because she is holding a cup of coffee - classic! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Other Mother, I love the coffee in that picture, too!
    Coffee: numbered among the essential items a bride (and mother of the bride, and basically the whole wedding party) must have to prepare properly on the day of the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle!!! Your pictures are phenomenal!! Your cake looks delicious and I am tempted to lick the screen, and the colors are so rich! I now, really, wish I could have been there!

    Thank you for starting a blog and sharing your days. It helps me keep up with you. I look forward to what your chapters in daily life look like.

    P.S. I just started a blog to experiment with the blogging life. Enkindleme.blogspot.com Again, I will emphasize our previous conversation, I am no blogger, but I hope this will keep me going more so than I have been. We'll see.

    Love you! can't wait to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sarah! We can help keep each other going with the blogs. =)
    Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete