| The close-up. |
| Hmmm... the belly seems large. |
For what it's worth, I am now in my 25th week. I think. (I know if I don't mention that there will be those of you who wonder.) So far, so good - the kid makes his or her presence known quite often and is clearly doing fine in the area of muscle development.
Things the belly is good for:
1. Catching spilled food
2. Making it increasingly difficult to tie my shoes
3. Causing family and friends to insist on doing the dishes
Things the belly ought to be good for but isn't:
1. Getting offered a seat on the bus
I'm thinking the next post should include some pictures of Didier... all those in favor, click the "interesting" button at the bottom of the post.
"We finally did it." ("There's a double meaning in that.")
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful!!!!!! Are you SURE you have almost 4 more months????
ReplyDelete-Madre
You are adorable!!! Can't wait to meet the little one growing inside of you!! :) I think people should offer you a seat on the bus. Bummer. Maybe when you are bigger they will??
ReplyDelete